FCB Wins Big at the 2017 New York Festivals’ Global Awards
New York, November 17, 2017 — FCB Health and its affiliates brought home several top honors at the New York Festivals’ Global Awards, earning the title of 2017 Global Healthcare Network of the Year. The network was honored with a total of 14 Global Awards and 25 Finalist Awards. Area23, an FCB Health Network Company, was in the spotlight, taking home a remarkable 12 Global Awards in total – 7 for Health & Wellness categories and 5 Global Awards for Pharma categories ultimately receiving the top honor as the Healthcare Agency of the Year.
The annual Global Awards honors excellence in healthcare communications across healthcare corporations, hospitals, advertising agencies, production companies and design studios that produce communications for medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare, and wellness products and services.
The list of FCB Health network winners includes:
- Healthcare Network of the Year
- Best Educational Awareness: Her Endometriosis Reality for Endometriosis Disease Awareness
- Best Magazine: Her Endometriosis Reality for Endometriosis Disease Awareness
- Healthcare Agency of the Year
- Best Copywriting: The Hardest Crossword for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Best Newspaper: The Hardest Crossword for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Best Design: Anti-Trafficking Exam for Polaris
- Best Healthcare Institutions & Services: Anti-Trafficking Exam for Polaris
- Best Technology (2): Anti-Trafficking Exam for Polaris
- Best Art Direction: The Drama in RA for RA Disease Education
- Best Illustration: The Drama in RA for RA Disease Education
- Best Photography: Spotlight for RA Disease Education
- Best Rheumatology: The Drama in RA and Spotlight for RA Disease Education
- Best Educational Awareness: The Hardest Crossword for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
“The FCB Health network is honored to be recognized for its work on a global scale. The Global Awards feature some of the world’s best in healthcare and wellness advertising, so I’m extremely proud to be considered in such a competitive arena. It’s a testament to the commitment we have to delivering only the best creative to our clients,” said Rich Levy, Chief Creative Officer of the FCB Health Network.
For 23 years, the international Global Awards has honored the World’s Best Healthcare & Wellness Advertising and has served as a touchstone for celebrating creative achievement in healthcare and wellness communications beyond the barriers of language and culture.
To view the complete list of 2017 Global Awards winners, visit www.theglobalawards.com.
About FCB Health
FCB Health is one of the world’s most awarded communications networks, focused on creating game-changing marketing solutions for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. With specialized units covering a wide range of wellness practices, FCB Health employs more than 1,500 people across an extensive global network, delivering multichannel capabilities that include DTC and HCP communications, professional education, branding, scientific services, strategic planning and media services. Its integrated agency offering includes Area 23, Neon, FCBCURE, FCB Halesway, ICC, ProHealth, Hudson Global, Trio, Mosaic Group and FCBVio. The FCB Health network was named “Agency of the Year” by Med Ad News in 2006, 2009, 2015 and 2017, and by Medical Marketing & Media in 2007, 2010, 2015 and 2017. In seven of the past eight years, an FCB Health company has received “Most Creative Agency” honors, and its Area 23 unit was named “Healthcare Agency of the Year” in 2017 by Cannes Lions, the world’s preeminent annual creative awards festival.
FCB (Foote, Cone & Belding) is a global, fully integrated marketing communications company with a heritage of creativity and success dating from 1873. Based on a deeply developed understanding of diversified local markets and global cultures, FCB focuses on significantly changing consumer behavior to the benefit of its clients, its people and society. With more than 8,000 people in 109 operations in 80 countries, the company is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG). Learn more at www.FCB.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@FCBglobal) and Facebook (FCB Global).