FCB Health Network Wins Big at the 2019 DTC National Advertising Awards
FCB Health Network had a remarkable showing at the 2019 DTC National Advertising Awards, taking home a total of seven accolades for its FCB Health New York and Neon agencies. These awards, hosted by DTC Perspectives, the leading forum for direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising thought leaders, “showcase the best in marketing and honor a dynamic group of pharmaceutical companies and brands.”
“These iconic awards are a testament to our Network’s amazing creative teams and leaders,” said Dana Maiman, FCB Health Network president and CEO. “We are honored to be recognized and will continue to push creative boundaries on behalf of our clients.”
The full list of the Network’s 2019 DTC National Advertising Awards wins includes:
- Delegates Choice: Best Disease Education: Elagolix – FCB Health New York for AbbVie
- Best Branded Digital or Social Media Campaign: Eucrisa “Almost Everybody Almost Everywhere” Facebook Campaign – FCB Health New York for Pfizer
- Best Outdoor Campaign / PR: Myrbetriq “What’s Next for You” Campaign – FCB Health New York, Pathway Group LLC Katalyst and Wellspring Communications, Inc. for Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- Delegates Choice: Brand: Eucrisa – FCB Health New York for Pfizer
- Best Disease Education Digital or Social Media Campaign: “Hyperhidrosis: Check Your Sweat” Campaign – FCB Health New York for Dermira
- Best Disease Education Television: “SpeakENDO” Campaign – FCB Health New York for AbbVie
- Best Outdoor Campaign / PR: Onzetra Xsail “Morning Migraine Food Truck” Campaign – Neon, an FCB Health Network company for Avanir Pharmaceuticals
In addition to these exciting campaign awards, FCB Health Network chief creative officer Rich Levy was inducted into the DTC Hall of Fame, which is designed to “honor individuals who have demonstrated extraordinary achievement in the advancement of patient communications.”
About FCB Health Network
FCB Health Network is one of the world’s most awarded communications networks, focused on creating game-changing marketing solutions for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. With specialized units covering a wide range of wellness practices, FCB Health Network employs more than 1,800 people across an extensive global network, delivering multichannel capabilities that include DTC and HCP communications, professional education, branding, scientific services, strategic planning and media services. Its integrated agency offering includes Area 23, AREA 23 ON HUDSON, BX – Brand Experience Design Group, FCB Health Amsterdam, FCB Health Brasil, FCB Health Canada, FCB Health Frankfurt, FCB Health Hampshire, FCB Health London, FCB Health New York, FCB Health Zurich, FCBCure, FCBVIO, Mosaic Group, Neon, ProHealth, Solve(d), Studio Rx, Studio Rx Productions and Trio. The FCB Health Network was named “Agency of the Year” by Med Ad Newsin 2006, 2009, 2015 and 2017, and by Medical Marketing & Mediain 2007, 2010, 2015 and 2017. In eight of the past nine years, an FCB Health Network company has received “Most Creative Agency” honors. Cannes Lions, the world’s preeminent annual creative awards festival, named its Area 23 unit “Healthcare Agency of the Year” in 2017, and named FCB Health Network “Healthcare Network of the Year” in 2018.