FCB Health Referral Policy
Our Employee Referral Program is an incentive program that seeks to recognize the successful efforts of employees who refer qualified candidates for full-time employment. We are proud to say that a high percentage of our hires come through our referral program!
How do I submit a referral?
1. You may share jobs with your friends (directly or via social) via our new career portal. If they apply to a job via the link you shared, you will receive referral credit. For more on how to use the new social sharing feature, please click here.
2. You may also share your referral with us even if there isn't an appropriate opening. Just upload their resume here.
All referrals must be submitted to our Talent Acquisition team via our online portal or uploaded to this referral site in order to be eligible for the bonus. If referral information is not submitted via our career website, an employee may not be credited for the referral.
Please also be conscious of any non-solicit agreements you may have signed at your previous employer prohibiting you from recruiting their employees. We will not honor referral bonuses under these circumstances.
Who can participate?
All regular full or part-time employees are eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Program and may at any time refer candidates who fit our current and future needs. However, the following employees are not eligible for the referral bonus:
- Human Resource Department Employees;
- Hiring Managers who are recruiting for their own staff;
- Executive level management (EVP and above)
Rules of Engagement
- A referral is valid for 6 months after the submission date. If more than one person refers the same candidate, the submission date will determine who qualifies for the referral bonus.
- To receive the bonus, the candidate referred must be hired as a full-time employee of the company. Employees who refer temporary employees will be eligible for the bonus if that individual is subsequently hired as a regular full-time employee.
- Referral bonuses will be paid via payroll following the new hire's 3 month anniversary provided you are still an employee of the company at the time the bonus is payable.
- Do you want to refer someone currently employed at another IPG Agency? Please note that while IPG encourages employees to pursue opportunities within the IPG group of companies, we are prohibited from actively recruiting from other IPG agencies.
How will I know if my referral is hired?
Recruiters are committed to keeping employees abreast of their referral's status. They will confirm receipt of your referral in a timely manner as well as keep you posted on your referral's status.
What's my referral worth?
The amount of the bonus award is dependent upon the position for which the candidate is hired and can range from $1000 to $5000. Please click here to view titles and corresponding bonus awards for positions.
Employee Referrals will receive consideration equal to all others who apply for an open position, with selection based upon the individual's qualifications and ability to perform the essential functions of said position.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
FCB is committed to diversity of people and thought. We're fostering a culture that is inclusive, promotes mutual respect and maximizes individuals' full potential to ultimately benefit our employees, their families, our clients, vendors and shareholders. We promote acceptance, collaboration, creativity, responsibility and accountability among people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We hope to better our agency and our industry by engaging the next generation of talent and welcoming their input and contributions to our company and our clients' businesses.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of FCB to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.